A little love goes a long way.
Here's our tips and tricks to keep your Finch swimsuit in great shape:
- Rinse immediately after use
- Always dry in shade
- Cold hand wash separately with mild soap
- Gently run fingernail over dried fabric to remove trapped sand
- Leave rolled when wet
- Soak in bleach (or similar)
- Machine wash
- Tumble dry, iron or dryclean
- There are some sunscreen lotions & tanning products that can stain or damage your swimsuit and deteriorate the fabric and rubber content.
- Some colours may fade & become transparent when wet.
- Avoid pools and spas where the chemicals used can bleach and deteriorate swimwear fabric.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces.
Read more at our Blog